Wish is an online e-commerce organization that was founded in 2010. A lot of reviews, both negative and positive, have been left by their customers on Pissed Consumer and other platforms through the course of the time. People appear to have quite a few of Wish-related queries. For that reason, we have grouped some of top Wish consumer questions posted on our website to provide you with detailed and full answers.

1. How to track an order?
  2. How can I contact Wish.com customer service?
  3. How can I return an item?
  4. How can I order on Wish.com?
  5. How can I get a refund?
  6. How can I change my order?
  7. How can I cancel my order?
  8. What to do if my account has been blocked?
  9. How do I remove an item from my cart?
  10. Why does Wish app not accept my VISA Debit card?

List of the Most FAQs Based on Wish Reviews and Q&A Section

Below is a summary of the questions that have been asked the most by Wish consumers.

Wish answers and reviews

1. How to track an order on Wish.com?

According to the Wish Help Center, you only need to visit “Order History”, where you should look for the “Where’s my package?” tab. Click on the tab and a window will open with the details you need, such as the current location and estimated date of arrival – that is if the order has been shipped. You will know that by the “Shipped” status. Otherwise, you will see a “Preparing to Ship” message. Note that a tracking number is available only after a product has been shipped.

How to track order on WishNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://www.wish.com/help

If you are using an Android tablet or phone, the process is more or less the same. You open the Wish app, tap on the menu, then “Order History”, and “Track Package”. Lastly, you tap the tracking number corresponding to the order you want to monitor its status.

Several Wish reviews state that people have received neither their item nor any tracking details.

“Ordered product from wish app on May 18 and my payment done through PAYTM where my money got deducted from my wallet long back ago and unfortunately i haven't received any info from your side and team of merchant about my product...”

Based on the information we found on the Wish FAQs, some orders may not have their tracking details available. Wish.com says that this has to do with the way the store ships their orders.

Google search results reveal an alternative way to track your order by using applications like 17Track, UPS (for USA orders), Parcelmonitor.com, and Parcelsapp.com:

Wish order tracking

2. How can I contact Wish.com customer service team?

If you are looking for the way to contact Wish customer service team you may do so by using our free customer call feature, by emailing via support@wish.com, or by reaching out to customer support through one of social networks.

Wish customer service - Pissed Consumer

3. How can I return an item to Wish?

Based on the Wish Return Policy, you have 30 days after purchase to return an item and ask for a refund. To do that you need to log in to the Wish.com or app, go to your “Order History” page, and then select the product you need to return. Once done, a company customer service rep will help you with your return. To talk to Wish customer support, simply click on “Customer Support” and then “Returns or Exchange”.

Fill out the details regarding your issue with the item and click “Ask Question” when you are finished describing your problem. Although company tries to reply within 72 hours, you may need to wait a bit longer than that (based on what consumers mention in their reviews).

how to return wish itemNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://www.wish.com/return_policy

4. How can I order on Wish?

The official Wish Help page does not have any references on how to place an order with them. However, the information we found on the Zendesk website mentions the steps to follow:

• Log in to your Wish account or sign up if you don’t have one yet.
  • Browse the site via your computer or mobile device and once you have found an item you like, click/tap the “Buy” button. If you need to select the size and/or color, use the drop-down menus to make your pick. Then, add to your cart by clicking/tapping “Buy”.
  • Your item should be in your shopping cart by now. You may continue browsing for more items by clicking/tapping the back button (an arrow in the top left corner).
  • To finalize your order, click/tap “Checkout” (you will find it at the bottom of the screen).
  • Complete your payment details, click “Next”, and fill in your shipping information.
  • Click/tap “Place Order” or “Buy” (at the bottom of the screen or in the top right corner respectively).

how to order on wishNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://contextlogic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202816319-How-do-I-use-the-Wish-app-on-my-mobile-device-

5. How can I get a refund on Wish?

A number of Wish complaints are associated with consumers facing refund issues. According to the Wish Help page, you need to follow the same procedure as with returning items and contact Wish.com customer service directly. The website mentions that you may expect to receive your refund within 14 working days after you have placed a refund inquiry.

According to Wish Return Policy, this does not apply if you have used a gift card to purchase the item. Also, bear in mind that the return policy does not cover return shipping costs, VAT-related costs, taxes, customs fees, and postal fees, which you will have to pay out of your own pocket.

how to get a refund on wishNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://www.wish.com/return_policy

Note that in some Wish refund cases, customers were asked to send a screenshot of their bank statement.

“Apparently "Wish" has some weird policy. I was doing GREAT business with "Wish", no complaints. One day my "Wish" account was frozen. "Wish" suddenly demanded a copy of my bank statement…”

We have found out from a discussion on Quora website that this could happen when an e-commerce website like Wish needs to verify a transaction (or for security reasons – see section below). Just make sure you hide your user credentials. That being said, though, there is no reference about Wish requesting a copy of a user’s bank statement on the company’s official pages.

how to get refund from wishNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://www.quora.com/Is-it-OK-to-send-a-screenshot-of-a-bank-statement-to-an-online-shopping-website

6. How can I change my Wish order?

You can modify your order either at the time you are placing your order on Wish (before you finalize it) by simply going to your kart and deleting the item you have selected or changing the quantity. For orders that have already been placed, the only thing you can change is the shipping address.

Under “Shipping and Delivery” Section of the Wish Help page, the company states that you should go to Order History > Change Shipping Address. This is a valid method for orders that are not more than 8 hours old. Note that as soon as the order has been shipped, there is no way to change your order.

Your best bet, then, is to contact your local post office, give them your tracking number, and ask them if they can send the item to the new address.

how to change wish shipping addressNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://www.wish.com/help

7. How can I cancel my Wish order?

To cancel your order altogether, you should do so within 8 hours after purchase, per the Returns and Refunds section of the Wish FAQs. In this case, go to Order History and click on Request Refund. For orders that have already been processed, you will need to refer to the Wish Return Policy for details.

how to cancel wish orderNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://www.wish.com/help

8. What to do if my Wish account has been blocked?

This is one of the most asked Wish consumer questions. It’s stated in the Managing Your Account subsection that Wish may restrict an account as a precautionary measure if there is suspicion of fraudulent activity. So, basically, this happens to protect your financial details. To unblock the account, you will need to verify it by emailing Wish customer service team - support@wish.com.

how to unblock wish accountNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://www.wish.com/help

9. How do I remove an item from my cart on Wish?

There is no such information on the Wish Help page. However, according to a YouTube video that we found, to remove an item from your Wish cart just before you finalize the order, all you have to do is go to your shopping cart (click on the cart icon on the top right-hand corner), then click on the “-“ button.

A new message will pop up asking you whether you want to remove the item. Click the second option “Remove Item”. Your cart should be empty now.

If you have created a wishlist and need to remove an item from that list, the procedure is slightly different. According to the information we found on Zendesk related to Wish.com wishlists, removing a product from your Wish cart is a simple 3-step process that involves:

1. Visiting your profile.
  2. Clicking on the name of the wishlist that has the item you need to remove.
  3. Clicking “Unwish” if login is from a desktop or “Remove” if you are using a mobile device.

*A wishlist is a place where you save different products that you fancied. You can name the list as you like, and share it with your friends and family, so they know what items you wish for.

how to remove item from wishlistNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://contextlogic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203565255-How-do-I-remove-a-product-from-a-wishlist-

10. Why does Wish app not accept my VISA Debit card / Prepaid Card Information as the paying selection?

Among the most common Wish complaints pertains consumers’ inability to use their debit or prepaid card to purchase from Wish. According to Wish Payment, Pricing & Promotions section, Wish accepts payments via prepaid and debit cards with a VISA, MasterCard, or American Express logo.

what are wish payment methodsNo copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to:https://www.wish.com/help

One reason why your card may not be accepted could be that there is no available payment method with it in your country. However, you should be very careful when using your credit, debit or prepaid cards online as there is a risk of getting your personal information stolen as claims a Wish reviewer:

“I ordered a "free" ring and only paid shipping... Took two months to get it. I got a call from my CC company that someone was trying to use my info at a pharmacy a thousand miles from where I live! The ONLY place I had used that particular card was at wish so it wasn't hard for my CC company to track down the culprit... Thankfully I had fraud protection!...”

If you need to ask Wish questions that are not listed here, you may use Pissedconsumer.com Q&A section, or by leaving a review

• how to remove item from wishlist
  • Wish answers
  • Wish order tracking
  • Wish payment methods
  • Wish questions
  • wish reviews

While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide legal, medical, accounting, investment, or any other professional advice as individual situations will differ and should be discussed with an expert and/or lawyer.