Customers have left numerous questions and reviews on the Blair reviews and Q&A pages on PissedConsumer and other platforms. The most common Blair reviews and questions are in regards to Blair contact info, return policy, shipping and delivery policy, user account, VIP program, ownership and management, and where to buy Blair clothing among other.
We identified the following top Blair FAQ and found their answers in www.Blair.com, PissedConsumer.com, and other reputable websites.
- How can I contact Blair customer service?
- Where can I buy clothing?
- How do I return clothing?
- Who owns Blair Clothing and for how long has it been in operation?
- How do I reset my password for Blair.com?
- How do I stop emails?
- How do I delete my www.blair.com account?
- Why was I charged for enrolment in the VIP program?
- How long will the delivery of my order take?
1. How Can I Contact Blair Customer Service?
You can get in touch with Blair customer service via their phone number, customer care email address, chat link, or through their social media pages. PissedConsumer provides the Blair phone number, email address, chat link, headquarters address, and links to the various social media pages (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn). According to Blair customer service page, the customer service center is open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 9 pm (EST).
Blair Phone Number:
220 Hickory St. Warren,
Pennsylvania 16366 United States
2. Where Can I Buy Blair Clothing?
www.Blair.com is the official e-commerce store for Blair clothing. To place your order, visit Blair.com and on the search bar enter a keyword for the item you would like to search for. You could also browse the website per the sections provided (women’s, men’s, For the Home, Scandia Wood, and clearance). If you have already identified the item you want from the Blair catalog, enter the item number in the search bar and you will be redirected to the specific product’s page.
Once you have identified the item you want, choose the style, color, quantity and other necessary ordering information, and then add the product to your shopping cart. You can also find select Blair clothing items in Walmart and Amazon by entering the keyword “Blair clothing” on the search bar.
Blair has a few storefronts across the U.S. One of the top Blair physical stores is the Warren Factory Store in Pennsylvania. The store is open Monday through Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Blair aims to make shopping at the Warren Factory store a pleasure by providing free parking, offering tax-free shipping, helpful, and friendly staff, and individual fitting rooms. You can find out if there is a Blair Store near you through the Blair store locator page. You will be required to provide your city, state or zip code and then a radius within which you would like to find the store.
3. How Do I Return Blair.com Clothing?
One of the top Blair complaints is in regards to returns, refunds, and exchanges according to 13 reviews left on PissedConsumer.com. The Blair return policy allows customers to return bought items either for a refund or exchange within 180 days of delivery. For you to be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must return the items in their original condition.
Refunds are made for the purchase price excluding discounts, shipping fees and handling charges. Returns made within the first 60 days are refunded through the original payment method while returns made after 60 days are refunded through a merchandise credit certificate of the refundable amount.
Blair provides the following conditions for refunds:
- Swimwear must have the sanitary liner attached.
- Customized, monogrammed and perishable products are non-refundable unless they are damaged or defective during shipment.
- Except in cases prohibited by the law, the return of large items may be subject to a restocking fee, shipping fee or handling fee.
- Unless damaged or defective, products labeled NR cannot be returned.
- For items bought through the Blair retail store, you must provide a proof of purchase.
Here is the step by step process provided on Blair returns and exchanges page for returning items:
- Fill the return/exchange form that comes with the product packaging. In case, there is no return/exchange form in your packaging, include your name, address, customer number, whether you want to exchange or return for a refund, and credit card account.
- Enclose the return/exchange form or the document containing the return details on the package.
- Use the easy return label that is attached to the packing slip to ship your package.
- Drop the package to your postal carrier or U.S Post Office location near you. Or, at your own cost, you could use a delivery service of your choice to return the items. (Send it to Blair Customer Care, 100 Murray Drive, Warren, PA, 16368).
- If you have questions or need any further assistance with the returning process, get in touch with Blair Customer help.
4. Who Owns www.blair.com and How Long Has It Been in Operation?
According to the Blair Story page, the company has been in business for more than 100 years. Blair corporation was started by John Leo Blair, a law student, in 1910 who took up an offer to sell raincoats. The company grew over the year to be one of the top clothing retailers in the USA.
According to Wikipedia, Blair merged with Orchard Brand in 2007, a move that saw the company grow exponentially for the next few years. In 2011, Orchard Brands declared bankruptcy which laid the ground for its acquisition by Capmark Financial, under the Bluestem Brands in 2015. As evidenced by the Bluestem Portfolio, Blair has been under the management of Bluestem.
5. How Do I Reset my Password for Blair.com?
According to the Blair FAQ, in case you forget your password or would like to reset it, click on the “my account” link at the top of the home page. On the registered member login column click on the “forgot your password?” link. You will be required to provide an email address where a password reset link will be sent. Blair notes that if you had saved your credit card information in your account, it will be deleted for safety purposes when you reset your password.
6. How Do I Stop Blair.com Emails?
According to the Blair FAQs, you can opt-out of the Blair emails by clicking on the opt-out link that can be found at the bottom of each sales email.
7. How Do I Delete my www.blair.com Account?
11 Blair complaints on PissedConsumer reveal that a number of customers would like to delete their Blair accounts. According to howtodeletemy.com, you should get in touch with the Blair customer care via phone to request that your account be closed. The customer representative will require you to provide your account details such as:
- first name
- last name
- phone number
- email address
- user name
- billing address
- city, state/province, zip/postal code, country
- amount of the last charge
- the last 4 digits of your card.
You may also be required to provide your reason for cancellation. Request the representative to send you a cancellation confirmation email that you can use as proof that your account was canceled.
8. Why Was I Charged for Enrolment in the Blair VIP Program?
According to 12 Blair Vip Plus Loyalty Program Membership reviews, this is one of the top questions on PissedConsumer. One reviewer referred to the Blair VIP program as a scam and would like to cancel his membership. He expressed frustration for being charged $14.95 twice and that the VIP program promised to give access to Blair promo coupon codes, promo codes, discounts and other exclusive deals but the program failed to deliver.
“The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to provide exclusive deals and discounts for people who sign up for VIP Plus.
No separate discounts are provided and I am being charged for this amount regularly whether i shop or not…”
According to the Blair VIP Plus FAQ page, the first 30 days is a trial period of your VIP Program membership and it costs $1.99. After the 30 days, your membership will automatically continue for $14.97 per month. Blair states that if you do not want to continue with the membership after the trial period, either call customer service to cancel or login to your VIP Plus account and cancel your membership.
9. How Long Will the Delivery of my Blair Order Take?
One of the top complaints against Blair in the Blair clothing reviews on PissedConsumer is in regards to delay in deliveries, according to 11 Shipping Service reviews out of total 108. Here is a sample Blair review on delivery:
“I just sent you another email wanting to know where my refund was at after promising me I would have it within 4 or 5 days.
Even that is unacceptable. It has now been 2 and half weeks…”
According to the Blair shipping information page, orders are generally processed between 1-3 days from Monday to Friday. As such, orders are shipped within the continental U.S take about 48 hours. Upon making your order, you will receive a confirmation email that contains your order number. You can use this number on the Blair order status page to track your order. If your items are not delivered within the expected time, it is best to get in touch with Blair customer care for further assistance.
Have we missed your Blair complaint, review or question?
- Leave a review on PissedConsumer.
- Ask a question on the Blair Q&A page on PissedConsumer
- Contact Blair customer help.
Health and Beauty Expert
Winnie is a freelance writer and B2C content expert who specializes in health and beauty, cafes and restaurants, fitness products buyer guides and researches. She has been working with international clients since 2012.
- blair account delete
- blair cancelation policy
- blair complaints
- blair customer service
- blair delivery policy
- blair exchange policy
- blair faq
- blair order tracking
- blair password reset
- blair phone number
- blair refund policy
- blair return address
- blair return policy
- blair reviews
- blair shipping policy
1. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide any legal, medical, accounting, investment or any other professional advice as individual cases may vary and should be discussed with a corresponding expert and/or an attorney.
2. All or some image copyright belongs to the original owner(s). No copyright infringement intended.