Polygroup Limited is one of the leading manufacturers of above-the-ground pools, inflatable pools, and seasonal home décor products. The company has been in business for over 30 years and pride themselves in offering customers affordable and hassle-free products for seasonal holidays enjoyment.
Number of Polygroup Reviews – 369
Polygroup Rating* – 1.4⭐
Claimed Losses – $550K
Successful Calls – 15%/508
Resolved Issues – 8
Is it worth buying from them? We undertake some studies to answer the question: Are Polygroup pools good quality? We evaluated Polygroup reviews and ratings across the web to address common consumer inquiries.
- Are Polygroup pools good quality?
- Top Polygroup complaints
- What is the customer service number?
- How to order Polygroup Summer Waves?
- What is the Polygroup pools warranty?
- What is the return policy for Polygroup?
1. Are Polygroup Pools Good Quality?
According to their About page, Polygroup’s commitment to its customers is to provide them with a wide range of innovative, quality, and value-conscious products. We looked at Polygroup reviews and ratings across various review platforms to establish if they honor their commitment. Below are the findings.
With the rating 1.4 on PissedConsumer, there are numerous Polygroup complaints about poor quality of products. Several customers reported problems with polygroup pools warranty and missing parts while others described the seam burst or lining tore within a few uses.
The most frustrating part for customers is that Polygroup customer service did not offer assistance when they reached out. Polygroup did not provide replacement parts or a refund, even if the customer’s warranty was still valid.
For example, in Polygroup review #3774849, the customer explained that their new pool busted at the seam. When they contacted Polygroup customer service, the employees informed them about a six-month wait for a liner without any guarantee of receiving the item.
In another Polygroup complaint #1992014, the customer expressed their dissatisfaction, stating that they purchased four 4x42 inch pools only to discover that 3 of the pools had holes in the liners when the water delivery company came to fill the pools. Besides, one of the pumps stopped filtering water a week after being set up and then completely shut down a few days later. Also, the GFCI box could not be reset.
The customer further experienced difficulty when trying to contact the Polygroup customer service to follow up on his warranty claim. When he eventually did, he was not given a helpful response and could not be transferred to speak to a supervisor.
With that said, there are a few positive Polygroup reviews across various review sites. Satisfied customers were happy with the price of the products, ease of installation, and customer service. For instance, in one 5 star review #858687 on PissedConsumer, the customer expressed their satisfaction with the customer service.
… I called customer service and they were very helpful. It was amazing I have never dealt with anyone like them. Not only did they get my package shipped overnight they also sent me free products for my troubles…
2. Top Polygroup Complaints
The top Polygroup complaints are in regards to:
- Poor customer service characterized by difficulty getting through to a real person on the Polygroup phone numbers and unhelpful responses.
- Difficulty finding Polygroup pool parts.
- Polygroup pools warranty issues whereby customers had difficulty redeeming the 90 days limited warranty.
- Low product quality. There are numerous Polygroup complaints about defective pools and parts that stop working within a few weeks of using the pools.
- Missing Polygroup pool partswhereby customers complained that they discovered when installing the pool that it was missing some parts.
3. What Is the Polygroup Customer Service Number?
Various Polygroup contacts are provided on the company’s contact page depending on your location as follows:
The U.S. Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-888-919-0070
The UK customer service phone number: +44-330-090-4424
Spain customer service phone number: 900 905 437 – free toll number.
For US customers, the Polygroup customer service representatives can be reached via phone between Monday and Friday from 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM EST.
You can email Polygroup customer service via email@example.com. This email can also be used to seek assistance with the Polygroup warranty. Concerning the technical issues, you can reach out to the PolyGroup tech support via their help center.
There is no indication of Polygroup corporate headquarters address both on the company’s website and social media pages. However, according to their locations page, they have various office and factory locations across the US, Europe, and Asia.
It is worth noting that several Polygroup reviews on PissedConsumer and across various review platforms indicate poor customer service. While some customers could not get through to speak to a real person on the Polygroup phone numbers, the majority of those who did, complained that they were taken around without being offered any real help.
4. How to Order Polygroup Summer Waves?
You can buy Polygroup Summer Waves pools by ordering from the Polygroup store or at various approved retailers such as Walmart and Sam’s Club. To buy directly from a retailer, visit a Polygroup-approved retailer near you.
Here are the steps for ordering the Polygroup Summer Waves pool on the Polygroup store:
- Visit Polygroup.com and on the far right of the menu bar, click on “Store”; or go directly to www.polygroupstore.com.
- Sign up or log in to your account.
- On the store home page, you are provided with various product categories including the Polygroup pools & parts, Christmas trees, and pumps and filters.
- Choose the particular category you are interested in and browse the products to identify the ones you want to buy.
- Under the “Pools & Parts” category, select “Summer Waves Active Pools” or “Summer Waves Elite Pools.” Then proceed to select the exact pool model you would like to purchase.
- Add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout.
In case you have questions about Polygroup Summer Waves or you need assistance with completing your order, call their phone number or visit the Polygroup FAQs center.
Polygroup reviews indicate that the ordering process is quite straight forward as there are no complaints in this regard. However, the main complaints are related to the delivery of substandard or defective items. For instance, in the Polygroup review #4563480, the customer reported that they bought Summer waves elite pool and found three damaged legs. When they "called for resolve they want more money for hoods that was damaged in a brand new pool which are legs."
5. What Is the Polygroup Pools Warranty?
Although some product pages indicate a warranty period, the company's Terms and Conditions page has a Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. The Warranty disclaimer states that products and materials sold on the site are “as-is”without warranties of any kind. Polygroup disclaims any warranty, whether express or implied.
On the other hand, the Limitation of Liability states that Polygroup is not liable for any special or consequential damages of products that result from the use of the product or cause inability to use the products. Therefore, you should carefully approach this issue and ask additional questions to confirm your product has a warranty.
The numerous customer complaints also indicate the lack of clarity about the Polygroup warranty, especially when it comes to making claims and having them honored.
6. What Is the Return Policy for Polygroup?
The Polygroup return policy stipulates that you can return unused, incorrect, or defective Polygroup pools and other products purchased at the store within 30 days of receipt. The products should be returned in their original packaging and resalable condition. The customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and is advised to use a traceable shipping method.
To return your item, call the Polygroup phone number. Customer support will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that you will use on top of the return packaging. Once you have shipped the item, call Polygroup customer support to give them the tracking information.
Allow up to 30 days after receipt of your returned items for inspection by the Polygroup quality control team. In case of a successful check, the refund of Polygroup pools and other products will be applied to your payment method, excluding shipping charges.
According to the Polygroup return policy, unauthorized returns, items returned after 30 days since receipt, and damaged items due to improper care or use are not accepted.
Although Polygroup Limited has been in business for over 30 years and offers customers a broad range of Polygroup pools, the pattern of customer complaints cannot be ignored. Polygroup reviews across different platforms show numerous complaints regarding poor customer service, low product quality, and difficulty getting Polygroup pool parts.
You may also share your experience with a Polygroup pool and leave a review about the company’s product and service.
*The company ratings on the PissedConsumer website are calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in the company’s profile. The algorithm parameters are: users’ rating, the number of resolved issues, the number of company responses and more. The PissedConsumer algorithm is also subject to change in the future.
1. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide any legal, medical, accounting, investment or any other professional advice as individual cases may vary and should be discussed with a corresponding expert and/or an attorney.
2. All or some image copyright belongs to the original owner(s). No copyright infringement intended.