Winnie Murugi
Health and Beauty Expert

According to LinkedIn reviews on PissedConsumer.com, it is evident that customers encounter issues when using the professional networking platform. As such, members are keen to find out the best ways to contact LinkedIn customer service to have their issues resolved. Is there a LinkedIn customer care phone number to call? If not, how can you contact LinkedIn help online?

LinkedIn Q&A

Number of LinkedIn reviews – 1454

LinkedIn rating* – 1.8⭐⭐

LinkedIn claimed losses – $1.7M

Successful calls – 5%/8K

Resolved issues – 10

This article will provide useful and insightful information about contacting LinkedIn Corporation customer support across different communication channels. We will answer the following top LinkedIn support questions:

1. What is LinkedIn?

LinkedIn.com is the largest online networking platform for professionals and companies. LinkedIn Corporation was launched in 2003 in California, United States, and is owned by Microsoft Corporation. It currently has over 200 million members in more than 200 countries.

LinkedIn helps contact professionals. Every professional can manage their identity, build a professional network, engage with other professionals, find jobs and internships, and access knowledge and insights for career development. It also helps recruiters to find potential employees and salespeople to find leads.

You can access the platform via the web on www.linkedin.com or the app. The social network is available as a free basic version or as a subscription (LinkedIn Premium). The subscriptions give you access to additional features depending on your subscription tier. LinkedIn.com offers a 30-day trial to members looking to try out the subscriptions.

The main LinkedIn subscription tiers are:

• Career subscription. Gives you access to online professional classes and seminars, insight into who is viewing your profile, and the ability to message anyone on the platform.
  • Business subscription. Enables you to view unlimited profiles, send direct messages to anyone on the platform, get insight into who views your profile, access to online video courses, and 15 InMail messages per month.
  • Sales Navigator. Aside from the business subscription features, this subscription gives you 20 InMail messages per month, lead recommendations and the option to save the leads, and the advanced search lead builder.
  • Recruiter Lite. Aside from access to unlimited profiles and insights on who is checking your profile, the Recruiter Lite has additional features that make hiring easy. You get access to the integrated pricing feature that gives you a view of your hiring pool, automatic candidate tracking, advanced search options, smart suggestions for potential candidates, and 30 InMail messages per month.

LinkedIn reviews across various platforms indicate that members have different experiences. While some are totally satisfied with the platform, others are dissatisfied. For example, PissedConsumer rates it at 1.8 stars, GlassDoor and BBB.org give it 4.5 and 1.04 stars accordingly.

The top LinkedIn complaints on PissedConsumer include:

• account restrictions;
  • difficulty getting the account verified;
  • difficulty getting through to LinkedIn support;
  • wrongful billing and unauthorized charges;
  • no way to email or call LinkedIn customer service.

2. How to Contact LinkedIn Сustomer Care by Phone?

There is no way to call LinkedIn customer care. Their help center states categorically that there is no LinkedIn phone number. They warn that they have no affiliation with websites that claim to provide a LinkedIn customer care number at a fee. To contact LinkedIn support, their help center advises submitting a support case. You can also access LinkedIn customer care help online at the help center.

LinkedIn Customer Service no phone

LinkedIn complaints further evidence that there is no phone number to call. For instance, in review #3018708, the customer said that when they tried to call a LinkedIn customer service number they had found online, it did not go through. They opted to submit a support case but did not get a response.

When I try phone LinkedIn in California I'm told the number does not exist. I immediately opened a case with customer service and have not heard back.

3. How to Contact LinkedIn Support by Email?

There is no LinkedIn customer service email to write directly to. However, if you submit a support case via the help center, you will receive an automated LinkedIn email confirming your ticket receipt. Ensure that the email address linked to your account is receiving LinkedIn customer service emails.

You are not likely to get a  response to your issue from LinkedIn customer support via email, but rather through the platform. You can view your LinkedIn customer care cases from the drop-down menu on your profile icon.>

4. How to Contact LinkedIn Support Via the Help Center?

There are several ways you can access LinkedIn help online on the help center. The help center is the first line of the LinkedIn customer care department. It offers resources, product information, and troubleshooting tips. While there is no LinkedIn help forum on the help center where you can engage with other members, you might find answers to your issue on the FAQs center.

If you don’t find answers to your issue, submit a support case on LinkedIn.com via the app or web.

Web:

1. Log in to your LinkedIn account.>
  2. Click on the “Me” icon on the menu bar.
  3. Select “Help” from the drop-down menu.
  4. Select “Open Help in a New Tab.”
  5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Us.”
  6. On the new page, select “Get help from us.”
  7. From the categories provided, choose “Other.” You will be provided with a search bar where you can enter your question or topic.
  8. If you do not find an answer, click on “Create a support ticket” at the bottom of the page.
  9. Fill in the required fields and submit.
  10. A LinkedIn customer service representative will reply as soon as possible.

Linkedin profile menu on the web

App:

1. Log in to your LinkedIn account.
  2. Click on your profile icon on the far-left corner of the screen.
  3. Tap on Settings.
  4. Scroll towards the bottom of the page and tap on “Help Center.”
  5. Choose a category.
  6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Us.”
  7. On the new page, select “Get help from us.”
  8. From the categories, tap on “Other” and enter your question.
  9. Scroll towards the bottom of the page and tap on “Create a support ticket.”
  10. Fill in the required fields and submit for a LinkedIn representative to reply.

Create a support ticket on LinkedIn

Premium members can access the LinkedIn customer service via live chat both in the app or on the web. The live chat option is only available in English, even if your LinkedIn account is in another language.

To access it, scroll to the bottom of the LinkedIn help center homepage and click on “Chat with Us.” It will display as either online or offline depending on the availability of the service. However, there is no direct LinkedIn phone number to call.

LinkedIn premium help chat

Unfortunately, some LinkedIn reviews indicate that some customers did not get a response to their support tickets. For example, in review #2688481, the customer complained that they sent several tickets about their account restriction, but they did not receive a response.

LinkedIn review #2688481

5. How to Reach LinkedIn Customer Care Help Online?

Aside from the help center, you can contact LinkedIn customer care for help through their social media pages and forums.

LinkedIn customer support is highly responsive on the company’s Twitter help page (@LinkedInHelp). Some members post their LinkedIn complaints or questions directly on the company’s feed. Others opt to message directly. You can do either, but it is advisable to message them directly for issues that require you to provide your personal information.

In several recent Tweets, some members indicate that they sought help from third parties to have their account issues resolved. LinkedIn representatives warn against giving third parties access to your account.

Linkedin help online

You could also join LinkedIn help forums on Quora and Reddit. On these forums, members leave their LinkedIn reviews and discuss the handling of various issues they encounter when using the social network.

LinkedIn help forums on Quora

The best way to contact LinkedIn customer service is via the help center. You can find answers to the most common questions, submit a case to LinkedIn support, or chat with a representative if you are a premium member. You could also reach them via their Twitter help page or join a LinkedIn help forum on Quora or Reddit.

Like most social networks, there is no way to call LinkedIn customer care. The company does not provide any LinkedIn phone number on its website, and the numbers provided by other websites do not go through. There is also no LinkedIn customer service email address to write to.

LinkedIn.com notes that they do not charge their members for customer support. They warn members to be wary of websites that claim to provide a LinkedIn customer service number or to connect you to a customer service representative at a fee.

What has been your experience with using LinkedIn or contacting their customer support? Leave a review on PissedConsumer.com.

*The company ratings on the PissedConsumer website are calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in the company’s profile. The algorithm parameters are: users’ rating, the number of resolved issues, the number of company responses and more. The PissedConsumer algorithm is also subject to change in the future.

Winnie Murugi
Health and Beauty Expert

Winnie is a freelance writer and B2C content expert who specializes in health and beauty, cafes and restaurants, fitness products buyer guides and researches. She has been working with international clients since 2012.

• call linkedin
  • linkedin account
  • linkedin complaints
  • linkedin customer service
  • linkedin customer service email
  • linkedin customer service number
  • linkedin help
  • linkedin help forum
  • linkedin phone number
  • linkedin reviews
  • linkedin support

Legal disclaimers:

1. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide any legal, medical, accounting, investment or any other professional advice as individual cases may vary and should be discussed with a corresponding expert and/or an attorney.

2. All or some image copyright belongs to the original owner(s). No copyright infringement intended.

Catherine OBrien #4766
I have been trying to get my account back for 8 to 12 weeks LinkedIn said they restricted it because it was hacked. True my identity was stolen and they hacked I to my LinkedIn and Colorado Tech University through homeland security breech. Homeland security investigation wants to know why LinkedIn penalizing the innocent and let's the multiple fake profiles stay. In addition to requesting my passports and identification through email 8 times and have not opened my account to back up so I can put protective measures in addition to being g a premium member and they hacked my credit card also. LinkedIn has no support for victims of fraud.
Christo Retief #4825
Hi there, I have been trying several months now to access my LinkedIn account, but simply cannot get beyond the opening page. Even if I want to report the problem to Linkedin, I MUST first Sign In to access the Help Pages. And I have about 100 notifications on my Linkedin Page, but cannot see them! There is no other way to file a request for assistance or to lodge a formal complaint. When I connect to Linkedin, I am informed that I must “Update to our latest App.” After a while, a new window appears stating “Download an older version.” And that is where it all stops. When you try to exit, a new page opens, “Thursday, 9 June, TODAY” displaying hundreds of connections for Games, Trending, What to Watch, Ket’s Play, Get Fit, and I do not know what other nonsense. In the end, I must exit the internet in total just to get back to my Homescreen. This is an absolute pathetic situation!
Nadarajah Srikantha #5327
I purchased a Project Management Training Course a few months ago in LinkedinI am unable to find it . Pls kindly let me know how to retrieve it. Thanking you in advance.
Zibs Ngulube #5379
I have been trying to access my LinkedIn account for past 3 weeks now. It says it has been restricted and I suspect it has been hacked. Has been very frustrating as I do not know what I did wrong. I need my account for work and networking. So I am being punished for something I did not do and people I know are worried that something happened to me.Please can you urgently help me to recover my account.I need this resolved urgently please, please!
Anonymous #5505
Hello Linkedin. I am having a problem seeing my account on LinkedIn with my profile name OVIAWELE WiLSON and Page name Wilisef Data Technologies. It has suddenly disappeared from the LinkedIn platform. I suspect the account is hacked. Please help me to recover. I have 30,000 connections on my account and 367followers on my page.Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.YouYes. when I try to log in it will take me to the signup page and I mistakenly created another account with the same name I did not need. Pls, don't confuse the two together while doing the recovery.Pearl Please help.
Brian Biederman #5589
I recently swapped cell phones but the authenticator app did not transfer. They wiped my old phone before I had a chance to copy my files. I can't log in to linkedin without an authenticator code so I can't contact tech support. Any suggentions?
MARIA VEGA-CANO #5605
I cancel my subscription last month and still being charged. I cancel through the linkedin app.
GRACE G NYATHI #5615
For the past 10 months , I have been struggling to log in. Just after verification system throws me out and says someone is already using my credentials. Please help me> {{{Redacted}}}
P L FitzGeraldv #5639
hello Linked In,I am in Ireland and I would like to edit my name & address on your platform ASAP OR even Delete My Name etc ASAP.I would appreciate your help and many thanks OR Pass my query onto the Dublin Office IN Ireland .My cell no is 00353 87 9506293.ThankyouP L FitzGeraldVINOS DE JEREZ
Abdulhamid #5693
Hi my Linkedln profile unblock request please restriction was imposed twice what would do I do i can’t do anything can you help me please where i do apply I don’t know
Jason Swiatek #5700
I tried to close my Linkedin Account. I thought I closed it but it is still there with incorrect employer info and I am not able to login using the email I had initially used to set up the account. Any ideas what I can do. I just really want the profile removed.
Amy #5979
Hello and thank you for permitting me to write down to you here, contrary i have stopped being both a consumer, and also a future consumer of your Linkedin, around a decade ago.For these, please let me write you down, as i donțt understand why Linkedin has just appeared down on my e-mail page(my address) a few hours ago, as i have already expressed my intention to NOT use Linkedin(like other social accounts too), so many times before.. Please disappear from my e-mail(Inbox) page on Outlook.com, Amy Neagoe
carl Heilman #6140
What is the method/process for terminiating my account?
Mirela Mazilu #6142
I have another account with other adress, and i don’t know the password, and i want the account to be delete.
Lin Brown #6296
Can i do on line payments?What would the payment address be?i do not want LinkedIn to hold my credit card but use it for a one time payment only. LinkedIn is not accepting that approach.
Cassim Ahmed Attia #6400
Recently my id is restricted and this incident goes to 24hour please help me this problem solve.
Danny I want to have my profile removed from Google I have close the LinkedIn account down but I still can see my name and a company profile on Google can you help me please #6504
I want to have my profile removed from Google I have close the LinkedIn account down but I still can see my name and a company profile on Google can you help me please?