Since the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, there has been a rise in Peloton complaints regarding poor customer service. Peloton reviews on PissedConsumer.com indicate that some customers have challenges getting in touch with customer representatives or finding solutions for their issues. Therefore, customers want to know how to contact Peloton customer service effectively.
The table below summarizes Peloton rating and reviews on PissedConsumer.
Number of Peloton reviews – 33
Peloton rating* – 1.8⭐⭐
Peloton claimed losses – $9.3K
Successful calls – 24%/241
Resolved issues – 0
In our best effort to provide information on how to contact Peloton, we answer the following top consumer questions to the company.
- What is Peloton?
- How do I call customer service?
- How to start a Peloton live chat?
- How to contact customer service by email?
- How to contact Peloton support by social media?
1. What is Peloton?
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is an exercise equipment and media company that provides home workout solutions. It caters to customers in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada.
The American company manufactures and sells two main categories of exercise equipment: stationary bikes (Peloton Bike and Peloton Bike+) and treadmills (Peloton Tread and Peloton Tread+).
You can buy the exercise equipment online on www.onepeloton.com or from one of the 150+ showrooms in their primary market regions. They provide a search bar on their website to enable you to identify the showrooms closest to you.
The standard design of the bikes and treads includes a touchscreen monitor that has internet connection capability. They can be synced with the monthly subscription-based Peloton app and grant you access to thousands of workout sessions. The membership enables you to access live and on-demand instructor-led workouts. You can also chat with friends on video.
In May 2021, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a warning to people with pets and kids, advising them to stop using Peloton Tread+. It followed a fatal incident where a child was pulled under the treadmill's belt while the parent was running. There have been about 40 reported incidents where the treadmill injured kids and pets.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission asked that OnePeloton.com recall the treadmills. Initially, the company denied the request for recall but later on, in May 2021, they voluntarily recalled both Tread and Tread+ models.
Peloton Interactive, Inc. is now allowing consumers to return their treadmills for a full refund until November 2022. For customers who wish to retain the treadmills, the brand suggests moving the treadmill in a room out of reach for kids and pets.
When it comes to rating, different customers have had different experiences with OnePeloton.com products and services. Peloton reviews indicate that while some people are satisfied with the quality and convenience of the products and the digital memberships, others are dissatisfied.
The top Peloton complaints on PissedConsumer include:
- Poor customer service. Several reviews evidence that some customers had difficulty getting through to the Peloton customer service. Others could get to customer care through the Peloton phone number or live chat, but they were not offered the help they needed. As such, one of the most common questions among consumers is how to contact Peloton effectively. For instance, can you email Peloton directly? Is there an alternative Peloton phone number to call?
- Delayed delivery or no delivery at all of the ordered exercise equipment as evidenced in Peloton review #2495194:
six months ago I ordered a bike and finally cancelled when the delivery date was a moving target. Recently tried again because it looked like fixed things.........and they have an error message so I can't confirm a delivery date…
- Difficulty in scheduling Peloton equipment installation. On several instances, the installation technicians did not show up per the agreed schedule, and others showed up late. In the no-show cases, some buyers had challenges rescheduling the installation appointment with the Peloton customer service.
- Faulty products;
- Peloton videos not loading;
- Difficulty canceling the subscription.
2. How Do I Call Peloton Customer Service?
The most effective method of getting immediate assistance for your issue or question is to call Peloton customer service number. For each of the primary market countries, there are different Peloton support numbers.
On OnePeloton.com, select your country on the menu bar. The correct Peloton phone number for your country is listed at the bottom of the home page. The phone numbers are also mentioned on various FAQ pages on the Peloton support center. If necessary, you can call Peloton support number any day of the week between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
Peloton phone numbers are as follows:
- USA: 1-866-676-9129
- Canada: 1-833-821-0099
- UK: +44-808-169-6469
- Germany: 0800-0010028
- Australia: 1800-925-535
- Peloton Studios New York: 1-646-277-4497
Peloton complaints on PissedConsumer indicate that even though customers get through on the phone number, some do not get helpful responses. They are taken around or keep being transferred without a tangible solution.
For instance, in the Peloton review #2278331, the customer says:
Wheels scratched, pedals not smooth when pedaling in an upright position. Called support, chatted with support, no one healpful…
3. How to Start a Peloton Live Chat?
Peloton customer service chat is easily accessible for customers in various regions. Below are the steps to follow:
- Visit www.onepeloton.com and select your respective country.
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the home page.
- Select the Live Chat option or click on the live chat icon at the far right bottom corner of the screen.
- A Peloton customer service chat window will open at the right-hand corner of the screen.
- The bot will attempt to resolve your issue. If you do not find the solutions offered helpful, choose the "contact support" option to be connected to a live person.
- Suppose it is outside the Peloton customer service operating hours, or a live person is not available. In that case, you will be offered the option to email customer support directly, fill a contact form under the "Submit a Request," or visit the Peloton support center. In addition to that, you could call Peloton phone number to get in touch with a live person. Note that the Peloton support number will go through within the working hours only.
4. How to Contact Peloton Customer Service by Email?
Another option for contacting Peloton help is through email. There are several Peloton customer service email addresses provided for different issues.
To email Peloton for a customer-related issue, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. To increase your chances of getting a helpful response, include as many details about the problem when you email Peloton as possible, e.g., your full name, order number, date of purchase, date of delivery, the scheduled date of installation, pictures, videos, etc.
Additional email addresses provided on the Peloton support center include:
- Peloton Studios New York: StudiosNY@onepeloton.com
- Press Inquiries: email@example.com
- Partnership Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Inquiries: email@example.com
- Social Impact Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising Inquiries: email@example.com
Peloton customer service can also be reached on social media. OnePeloton.com has a social media presence on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
The customer service representatives are most responsive on Twitter. To initiate a Peloton customer service chat on Twitter, leave a comment on their feed or message them directly. When customers leave their questions or complaints on the feed, the representatives respond with a solution or promise to forward the issue to the customer support team.
Customers also leave their reviews or complaints on the Peloton Facebook and Instagram pages as comments on the most recent posts. The customer service representatives respond to some of the comments, though they are not as responsive there as on Twitter.
There are several ways you can contact Peloton Interactive, Inc., depending on the issue at hand and the urgency to resolve it. Call a Peloton phone number or start a live chat between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. to speak to a live person. You could also write an email or fill in the contact form in the Peloton support center. Alternatively, Tweet Peloton or message them directly. Some people are lucky and get their issue resolved promptly after contacting Peloton customer service. Others have to keep trying to get a response, and even then, there is no guarantee that the answer will be helpful.
Are you a Peloton customer? Let us know what your experience has been with their products and services. Leave a review on PissedConsumer.com.
*The company ratings on the PissedConsumer website are calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in the company’s profile. The algorithm parameters are: users’ rating, the number of resolved issues, the number of company responses and more. The PissedConsumer algorithm is also subject to change in the future.
- call peloton
- email peloton
- how to contact peloton
- peloton app
- peloton customer service
- peloton customer service chat
- peloton customer service email
- peloton phone number
- peloton support
- peloton support center
1. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide any legal, medical, accounting, investment or any other professional advice as individual cases may vary and should be discussed with a corresponding expert and/or an attorney.
2. All or some image copyright belongs to the original owner(s). No copyright infringement intended.