Winnie Murugi
Health and Beauty Expert

eDreams reviews and questions on PissedConsumer review a number of issues about the company. The most common eDreams complaints are in regards to poor customer service, eDreams refund policy, eDreams cancellation policy, and eDreams flight bookings among others.

We looked through eDreams reviews and identified the following top eDreams FAQs:

1. How do I contact eDreams customer service?
  2. Is www.edreams.com legitimate?
  3. How can I change my flight?
  4. How to cancel a flight?
  5. Can I get a refund from eDreams.com?
  6. What payment methods does the company accept?
  7. How long does processing take?
  8. What is my baggage allowance when booking a flight through www.edreams.com?

Top 8 eDreams FAQ

We then went ahead to seek answers to the top eDreams FAQs in the company’s website.

1.  How do I contact eDreams customer service?

PissedConsumer, on the eDreams contact page, provides contact information that you can use to reach the eDreams customer service. The contact information includes eDreams toll-free number for customers in the United States, and different customer support and sales eDreams phone numbers for customers in different parts of the world. PissedConsumer also provides an eDreams Chat link, eDreams email address, links to eDreams social media networks, and eDreams headquarters address.

Edreams Toll-Free Number:

Edreams Headquarters Address:

601 World Trade Center N, PL6

Barcelona, 08039

Spain

Here are the links to the various eDreams social networks: Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.

2.  Is www.edreams.com legitimate?

According to the eDreams About Us Page, the company positions itself as one of the world’s leading online travel agencies. It has the presence in over 33 countries and offers the widest mix of services in the market including flight bookings, hotel, and car booking as well as tailored holiday packages. eDreams.net prides itself in providing its customers with over 155,000 flight routes, from over 610 airlines and accessibility to over 1,700,000 hotels in 40,000 destinations.

Is Edereams legitimate

eDreams promises its customers the most competitive prices and offers the eDreams Price Guarantee:

Our promise:

If you find a cheaper price within 24 hours of booking your flight with eDreams, we'll refund you the difference.”

edreams price guarantee

With that said, eDreams has an average star rating of 2.1 on PissedConsumer as of the date of writing this article. eDreams customer reviews on PissedConsumer indicate that many customers are dissatisfied with different aspects of the company. Complaints against eDreams include issues such as poor customer service, wrongful billing, and wrong booking information among others.

One reviewer expressed frustration with the eDreams customer support and felt ripped off:

“…I booked return flights and had to come home after a week, I had two weeks to cancel me return flights however, eDreams would not reply to any emails and when I finally got through on the phone I was told to call back because the information was not available on their screen. Its disgusting that you pay in good faith and when there is a problem you find that the complaints department at eDreams is non existent.

Warning, Warning Warning eDreams will rip you off

eDreams customer service representatives have come forward on PissedConsumer to apologize, respond and clarify some of the issues that come up in the eDreams reviews. For instance, in the review above, eDreams verified representative thanks the reviewer for their comment and notes that the person should request cancellation by getting in touch with eDreams customer assistance via the phone as noted on the terms and conditions of the company’s website.

Edreams customer service

3.  How can I change my flight on eDreams.com?

According to the flights modifications page,  it may be possible to change your flight. However, it will depend on your fight fare, availability of other flights, and stipulations of the airline. Changing your flight is likely to come with additional charges such as price increase of the new ticket, eDreams administration fees of $50 except for standard and premium bookings, and some airlines may apply a penalty charge. Usually, budget tickets do not allow for flight changes.

Before making any change to your booking, we need to check whether your ticket fare permits changes. Changes such as date or route amendments are subject to the conditions defined by the airline depending on your fare. Generally, budget tickets do not permit any kind of change.

Edreams flight booking modification

4.  How do I cancel a flight on eDreams?

According to the eDreams cancellation policy page, eDreams offers different cancellation terms. They offer free cancellation for flights marked as “Free Cancellation” if you make it on the same day of booking. Otherwise, cancellation charges will apply.

eDreams cancelation policy

The standard eDreams cancellation policy is that depending on the specific flight booked, you may either be entitled to a full, partial or no refund. If your flight booking is refundable, or if your booking is either standard or premium, it will be canceled free of charge. Otherwise, eDreams will charge you a $50 administration fee per ticket. Some airlines also charge a cancellation fee.

eDreams can make the cancellation request on your behalf with specific airlines such as American Airlines, Air France, and British France. To cancel your flight, get in touch with eDreams customer care via phone. On the other hand, for low-cost carriers, you will have to get in touch with the airline to request for cancellation.

Edreams flight cancelation

5.  Can I get a refund from eDreams.com?

According to eDreams refund policy page, you may get a refund on both voluntary and involuntary cancellations. The eDreams refunds policy indicates that you may receive a partial, full or no refund depending on the specific scenario.

To process a refund, you will be required to cancel your booking first. For the major airlines, contact eDreams to request a refund. The company will transfer your request to the airline, who at their discretion and according to their refund policies will either accept or deny the eDreams refund request. Refund authorization by the airline may take up to 3 months or longer to process.

Some airlines may apply a fee on the refundable amount. eDreams charges a $50 per ticket administration fee to process a refund request.  The administration fee is deducted from the amount refunded by the airline. However, if the refund is on a standard or premium booking, or as a result of an involuntary cancellation, no administration fee will be applied.

Edreams refund policy

6.  What payment methods does www.edreams.com accept?

According to the Payment methods page, eDreams accepts payments both by debit/credit cards such as Diners Club International, MasterCard, Visa as well as through online payment methods such as PayPal and Entropay.

Payments made through Debit or Credit cards are accepted immediately. Some Debit cards and Credit cards issued outside of the US may be charged additional fees to cater for the currency exchange. When paying with a Debit card or Credit card ensure to pay the entire amount as this means of payments does not support instalment payments. Some banks may not support use of their issued debit or credit cards to make online payments. If you experience a payment error get in touch with your bank. Online payments take between 1-8 days to process.

Edreams payment policy

7.   How long does eDreams processing take?

According to the “What is the status of my booking” page, eDreams issues tickets within a period of 24 hours after you have made your payment. Usually, tickets are issued immediately after your payment has been received unless the service you are booking requires confirmation with the airline on issues such as reduced mobility or bringing a pet along.

In case a transaction does not go through, eDreams will contact you via email to let you know of the failed transaction. eDreams recommends that if your booking is being processed but you haven’t received an update within 24 hours you should get in touch with eDreams customer care.

You can check the status of your booking either on the eDreams iPhone or Android app or through their website under “My Trips”. The status of your booking will either read: “Confirmed Booking”, “Booking request received”, or “Booing cancelled or payment declined”.

Edreams booking status

8.   What is my baggage allowance when booking a flight through eDreams.com?

According to Baggage allowance page, the allowable number of baggage and weight differs from one airline to another. It also depends on the fare you have booked. Usually, most restricted fares do not have any free baggage allowance. When booking your flight ticket on eDreams, you are able to check baggage allowance for the specific ticket.

Edreams baggage allowance

The company also offers a drop-down menu on the baggage allowance page where you select a specific airline and you can check their baggage limit. For more assistance with baggage allowance, get in touch with eDreams customer help.

How can I check my baggage allowance on Edreams

Do you have an eDreams complaint or question that is not addressed above?

• Leave a review on the eDreams reviews page on PissedConsumer.
  • Post a question on eDreams Q&A page on PissedConsumer.
  • Get in touch with eDreams customer help.
  • Go through the eDreams help center to find answers to eDreams FAQs
Winnie Murugi
Health and Beauty Expert

Winnie is a freelance writer and B2C content expert who specializes in health and beauty, cafes and restaurants, fitness products buyer guides and researches. She has been working with international clients since 2012.

• edreams booking
  • edreams refund policy
  • edreams return policy
  • edreams reviews

Legal disclaimers:

1. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide any legal, medical, accounting, investment or any other professional advice as individual cases may vary and should be discussed with a corresponding expert and/or an attorney.

2. All or some image copyright belongs to the original owner(s). No copyright infringement intended.

bellona-Gerard V #3864
I made a request on March 19, for an Accra-Vienna Brussels Air flight through edreams and added all the required bank information for the payment. A few minutes of the deduction of the money from my bank account, I received a mail from dreams that read:" Dear customerWith regard to your booking reference 8988820201 with eDreamsWe regret to inform you that it has not been possible to confirm your booking and issue tickets yet because the name and/or surname you have entered has more characters than permitted by the booking system used by the airline (Brussels Airlines).In order to provide them with the correct details, we would advise you to get in touch with our Customer Service team at your earliest convenience by calling:......"My checks indicate nothing wrong with my name, I visited the Brussels office in Accra that same to ascertain the booking since my flight was due the next day. Brussels office did not have my name confirmed on the flight schedule nor a booking for me in their system. It was very frustrating getting adequate information on my booking. I finally cancelled the booking and requested for a refund. I was told during the online chat that it takes dreams 5 to 7 days .I went online and frustratingly chatted with roborts. I made several calls that went unanswered and finally one Yashvardhan Bhardwaj answered and after some conversation, gave me his name and assured me that edreams would refund my money through my same account and notify me.It's been 12 working days, and not even a word from anybody at edreams.Please if edreams is reading, listening; I need my money back immediately.No service was provided for the money deducted.I have emailed their customer service and still awaiting a favourable response.Time value for my money is crucial.PLEASE, I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO TRUST edreams
Godfred yeboah #4310
Hey Gerard , I think I am about to experience this same fraud of a process .E dreams must refund my money before I start spreading the word
Ivan #3875
Hello,please let me know about my ticket i pay you for it! Already is 7 days past i dont have confirmaton,about my traveling ticket
Sadia Bajwa #3882
I have been waiting for a refund since october 2021. They only have a computergenerated chat which replies the same everytime.I can read that they are cheating on people. What is the next step? CAN WE DO SOMETHING?
Anonymous #3889
Can there be a class action suit against EDreams?? Too many people being scammed and lied to!
Marisol #3912
Dear customerWith regard to your booking reference 9144185778 with eDreamsWe have been contacted by Aeromexico to say that you hold duplicate bookings on the flight AM691 from Juan Santamaria International, San Jose Costa Rica to Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico . The airline booking references for your duplicate bookings are QMKN74 and QMKN74 .You are required to contact us to cancel one of the bookings.Please be aware that the cancellation of either booking will be in accordance with the fare conditions pertaining to the ticket and may incur costs.Kind regards,Your eDreams Customer Services TeamDid you know you can manage your booking online? Click here to check the status of your refund, request an invoice, cancel bookings, request a resend of your confirmation email, and more.
Derek adkins #3914
I didn’t get my refund it says it’s been refunded to some cash card the edreams which is you guys I’ve been trying to call no number works
Mohammed kamran #3919
I can't even get through to speak to someone, very poor service.
Gabriela Veloso #3922
I had a flight cancellation in 2020 and asked directly to the flying company for a voucher and I received it.Valid until 13/04/2022.Now I wanted to use the voucher and it came out as invalid, while trying to make a reservation.I did ask the air company for the reason the voucher was invalid, for wich their answer was: the travel agency asked for a refound.First, when edreams asked methough e-mail if I wanted them to ask for the refound, my answer was no, because I already did it. Still, edreams went further in order to ask for the refound of my ticket.So they (the air company) canceled my voucher and payed my money to edreams.Now I try to get explanations from edreams and its impossible, you only have a robot line to answer basic questions.Be careful when choosing places to buy plane tickets. They are cheap, but in the end, if you have any problem, none help you, and this cheap tickect becomes yout most expensive ticket in every senses.
Khana #3930
Hello. Today i was charged on undefined amount of money on your web site. 54€ was lost on my card which i had added on your site. I have already contact to my banker and please be informed that money need to take back. I didnt paid anything
Jelena #4364
The same happened to me yesterday.
mehmet z cakir #3939
pls cancel my yearly membership that charged $59.99 without my consent. Thanks
Shadi #3960
You take from me money for booking and it cancelled and u said that we will but it back to your card ,i am waiting for u to put the money one year whst can i do!!!
Manisha Poudel #3976
Today I was charged $89 AUD for membership which I never asked for. I didn’t give consent for the membership. Can I get my money refund?
Leanne redman #3996
Today dreams charged me $89 for a membership l did not consent for please refund the money back to my card
Andreea #4007
EDreams withdraw the amount of 55 Euro from my account without my approval. I don't know what was the reason of this, but I would like to have my money back.I spent 2 hours in attempt to find a phone number for customers, but all the numbers available are not valid numbers. Neither a email address for contact I could not find, despite the announcement written everywhere "24/7 customers services available". Shame on EDreams! I contact with the bank to recover the money.
Elvin #4354
Hi Andreea ! Have you been able to refund your money ?
Michael Rawayo #4060
I applied for refund for my ticket that's was cancelled by the Emirates in December 2021 and until now I have not received my refund or heard from eDreams. Every time I call I'm directed to a robot who has not helped me at all. It's now over 4 months since I requested the refund. Not even one person has contacted me. I had to raise funds to return home after I had stayed over by 2 weeks. I'm very frustrated by the way they have treated me. On the app is the same message but the cancelation was not my fault. The airline canceled my ticked and gave me the option for refund. Why have I not received my refund? I feel like eDream have reaped off.I can't seem to find help from anyone from eDreams.
Alessandra #4084
You huys charged 59.99 for eDreams prime annual , i never want this , canYou s refund de money !
Christina #4167
DO NOT deal with EDreams.You will only end up chatting with a robot.I do not recommend edreams
Nicoleta Dobre #4236
I have booked for a flight and never received an email confirmation,money still stuck in my account ,tried contacting them by phone the robot answers and if I want to get in contact with them I need a booking reference that I don’t have because I never got one ,I have emailed them I received an automated email as an acknowledgment that they got my email and I should log in and make changes in my booking using my booking reference which I DONT HAVE BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED THAT.
Precious #4266
Hello, I have been trying to cancel my prime membership since last month now it not working and I have chatted with the costumer center but to no avail. I have tried calling several costumer center phone number and nor is going through.
Anonymous #4282
My money has been taken from my account but I didn’t even order any flight. Account statements are showing that was from eDreams. I didn’t even get any confirmation, nothing. How can I get my money back ?!