The majority of DoorDash complaints voiced by consumers on the Pissed Consumer website come from "dashers," or those delivering for the company. Dasher consumer questions can be broken down into the following sections: payment, DoorDash’s Red Card, editing personal information, switching cities and questions about dasher ratings. Consumers' questions are related to signing up for the service, using credits, getting refunds, paying extra fees and getting Doordash customer service phone number.
The Most Common Questions to DoorDash from Dashers
- Where is my payment?
- How do I change my doordash.com password/phone number/email?
- How can I switch cities?
- Why have my DoorDash ratings dropped?
- How do I replace my red card?
- Can I dash without my red card?
- What do I do if my red card is declined?
1. Where is my DoorDash payment?
According to the DoorDash FAQs, the company pays dashers once a week through direct deposit.
No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to: https://dasherhelp.doordash.com/payment-details/
Dashers can set up direct deposit through the Dasher app following the steps below:
- To set up direct deposit, launch the "Dasher" app.
- Go to the "Earnings" tab.
- Tap the red bank symbol at the top right of your screen fill out your bank information:
- Your name on bank account;
- Your social security number (SSN);
- Your bank's routing number (9-numeric digits long, enclosed by dots);
- Your bank account number (usually 10-12 numeric digits long);
- If you have checks, you can find your bank routing and account number using the example below.
No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to: https://dasherhelp.doordash.com/direct-deposit/
- Tap "Submit Bank Details".
Dashers can also set up to be paid daily for a small fee. In the U.S., dashers can sign up for Fast Pay on the DoorDash Help center web page.
No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to: https://dasherhelp.doordash.com/fast-pay/
2. How do I change my doordash.com password/phone number/email?
According to DoorDash frequently asked questions, dashers can update their account information on a computer or through the doordash.com app using the following instructions after logging in.
No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to: https://dasherhelp.doordash.com/update-my-profile/
3. How can I switch cities with www.doordash.com?
DoorDash answers this question in the Dasher Help Center, stating that Dashers can switch cities "but you can only dash in one city at a time," adding that to change cites, dashers must complete a support case and include the following:
- Email address (associated with your Dasher account);
- The city you’d like to dash in.
No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to: https://help.doordash.com/dashers/s/article/Can-I-dash-in-a-different-city-than-I-signed-up-with
4. Why have my DoorDash.com ratings dropped?
The DoorDash website explains that Dasher ratings can fluctuate for various reasons. Dasher ratings are dependent on three metrics: customer ratings, acceptance rates, and completion rates.
The customer rating is based on your most recent 100 customer ratings. Customers rate their delivery experience on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.
A dasher's acceptance rate is the percent of deliveries the driver accepted out of the last 100 opportunities they received.
The completion rate is the number of completed deliveries divided by the number of accepted opportunities.
No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to: https://dasherhelp.doordash.com/dasher-ratings/
Dasher ratings can drop if they make a habit of declining deliveries or if dashers unassign themselves after accepting a delivery.
5. How do I replace my DoorDash Red Card?
According to the doordash.com FAQs, dashers can replace Red Cards by either going to their local DoorDash store or by ordering one from the DoorDash website for free.
No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to: https://dasherhelp.doordash.com/set-up-my-red-card/
6. Can I dash without my doordash.com Red Card?
The doordash.com website states that dashers can dash without their Red Cards by using their own credit cards, adding that the company will reimburse such transactions. Dashers must submit information regarding the transaction on the company's Help Form.
7. What do I do if my DoorDash Red Card is declined?
The company website states that dashers should contact support immediately if their Red Card is declined for any reason. In the iPhone app, click on the help button in the top right corner. On Android phones, click the "?" in the right corner. Explain the situation and support will help fix the problem right away.
Dashers can also contact DoorDash customer service by submitting a form on the company's website.
The Top Questions to DoorDash from Customers
Consumers' top questions fall into the following categories: refunds, service sign up, credit use, and fees.
- How do I sign up for DoorDash service?
- How do I get a refund?
- How do I use credits?
- Why did DoorDash.com charge me an additional fee on my bill?
1. How do I sign up for DoorDash service?
Signing up for delivery is easy. Simply go to DoorDash.com and enter your delivery address. If there is a DoorDash office or participating restaurants in your area, you can place an order.
2. How do I get a DoorDash.com refund?
According to DoorDash’s terms, the company is under no obligation to offer refunds on orders that were completed and delivered. The company also states that they may issue refunds at their "sole discretion."
3. How do I use www.doordash.com credits?
According to DoorDash's customer support center, DoorDash credits or promotional codes can be applied to an order after it is placed.
No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to: https://www.doordash.com/referral-terms/
4. Why did DoorDash charge me an additional fee on my bill?
DoorDash Customer Help Center states on its blog that it charges customers for: the price of their food, any local taxes, a delivery fee, a service fee, and an optional Dasher tip. The service fee is the company’s way of "breaking out existing fees that were previously built in to menus and providing more information about how orders are priced". The company adds that the service charge should not greatly impact the overall price of placing an order through www.doordash.com.
No copyright infringement intended. All rights belong to: https://blog.doordash.com/how-doordash-works-fbddba311590
If your DoorDash question hasn’t been addressed, you may use one of the options below to get an answer:
- Ask DoorDash via Pissed Consumer Questions and Answers section;
- Call DoorDash customer support using our free customer call feature;
- Post a DoorDash review to share your experience with others, and a DoorDash customer service representative or some consumer who has dealt with similar issue in the past may provide advice or insight on how to solve your problem.
- Doordash complaints
- Doordash questions
- Doordash red card
- Doordash refund policy
- Doordash reviews
- how Doordash works
- how to replace dasher red card
- how to update dasher profile
- how to use doordash credits
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide legal, medical, accounting, investment, or any other professional advice as individual situations will differ and should be discussed with an expert and/or lawyer.