Customers have been asking questions about PartsGeek on PissedConsumer. The top PartsGeek reviews and questions are in regards to how to contact PartsGeek customer help, PartsGeek returns policy, PartsGeek refund policy, PartsGeek shipping policy, and whether the company is legit among others.

We looked through the PartsGeek reviews and Q&A pages on PissedConsumer and identified the following top PartsGeek FAQs:

1. How do I contact customer service?
  2. Is PartsGeek legit?
  3. How long has it been in business?
  4. How can I return an order to PartsGeek.com?
  5. Where does the company ship from?
  6. How can I cancel an order?
  7. How long does it take to ship?
  8. How do I complain about Parts Geek?

We went ahead and sought the answers to the top PartsGeek FAQs on the company website, Pisseconsumer.com and other reputable websites.

1. How Do I Contact PartsGeek Customer Service?

According to the PartsGeek customer service page on PissedConsumer, there are various channels that you can use to get in touch with their customer support including via the phone, email, fax, social media pages, letter or visiting the PartsGeek corporate offices. Below is PartsGeek contact information:

PartsGeek Phone Numbers

Marlton, New Jersey 08053

United States

Fax:

(856) 988-9403

You can also submit a support ticket by filling the contact form provided on the PartGeek.com about us page. The form required you to provide your:

• full name,
  • email address,
  • phone number
  • order number (if you have already ordered).

You will then need to

• select a topic under which you have a query,
  • write the subject of your query
  • provide details of your question or issue in the message section.

2. Is PartsGeek Legit?

Both potential and existing PartsGeek customers would like to find out if PartsGeek is legit.  The company has an average 2.1-star rating on PissedConsumer as at the date of writing this article.

According to the PartsGeek rating statistics on PissedConsumer, the majority of the reviews are 1-star ones, followed by 2-star, 3-star, 4-star, and 5-star ratings. While there is an insignificant number of 4-star and 5-star ratings, it is worth noting that most of these reviews are complaints.

The top PartsGeek complaints are in regards to poor customer service, PartsGeek return policy, and refunds, shipping policy, poor quality of products, and unethical business practise.

For instance, according to PartsGeek review #1600991, the customer had a difficult time getting through to the PartsGeek customer help via phone and email. When he finally did, the customer service representative was not helpful.

They shipped 1 rotor when we ordered a pair of rotors. Emailed them and of course it will be 24-48 for them to respond.

Then they respond and want pictures. 24-48 hours for them to respond to the pictures. The response from the pictures was now i have to wait 24-48 hours for the warehouse to respond. So I’m now done emailing so i call.

They clearly don’t want to talk to people with problems because they keep telling you to go online. I finally hit placing order so i could get a person. This was a complete waste of time! The guy told me to go to my local auto parts store and buy what i need.

I said you have my money!! I’ve already paid you for what i need!! I said i won’t make the mistake of ordering anything from you again and he hung up on me.”

Furthermore, several customers have indicated dissatisfaction with PartsGeek quality of products or the products delivered and they sought them to return for a refund. However, as evidenced by a number of PartsGeek reviews on PissedConsumer, customers ended up paying heftily for return shipping and did not get a refund.  This explains the over $100,000 claim made on PartsGeek products and services on PissedConsumer as at the date of writing this article. Below is a sample PartsGeek complaint regarding the PartsGeek return policy and refunds:

Called and asked the return policy the man that answered told me as soon as the packages arrive to return them within 24 hours that "IT WILL BE FREE" and they have 30 days to refund my money.First package the post office charged me $132 to return it…

…Packages were shipped back the end of May I have been calling over the last couple weeks he assured me my money would be refunded when they received them.Last week I called the man that answered told me they received my packages but will not refund me.I asked to speak to a supervisor he put me on hold for about a minute then told me the supervisor said he will not refund me because I do not have a RVM number.Checked the website and it does say you need to request a RVM number before returning and it takes 2-4 days to receive one.SO WHY WAS I TOLD TO RETURN THE PACKAGES WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DELIVERY AND I WOULD RECEIVE MY REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THEM RECEIVING THEM.SO THE PARTS CAME TO $366/ SHIPPING $132...SO I AM OUT OF $499 JUST LIKE THAT????...

A number of customers have referred to PartsGeek as scam in reviews on PissedConsumer. A former PartsGeek.com employee, Travis, wrote a comprehensive review on PissedConsumer.com warning potential customers that PartsGeek is a deceiving company. In the review, Travis alleges that PartsGeek customers are ordered to not take any customer calls before 12.00PM. He also claims that in most cases, the company does not refund customers even if they ship the products back.

“…I am a former employee of partsgeek.com READ CAREFULLY!

My name is Travis I worked for partsgeek.com for 2 months…

…They are all about sales and don't bother trying to call before 12pm we were instructed NOT to take the phones until 12pm despite the fact management and employees are in the office by 8am Monday-Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturdays. They are a shady deceiving company….

… TAKE IT FROM ME AS I WORKED THERE, If your package is lost FORGET ABOUT IT! They say they will file a claim and they have a 30 day wait period I had NUMEROUS "CLAIMS" for missing items or *** being shipping to the wrong states and address that has gone beyond 60 days…

… One example is if your package is lost you will have to wait "30 days" for a claim to be filed and done to receive your money back which in most cases it takes even longer and they WILL NOT under any circumstance credit you back for there warehouse or shippers error…”

3. How Long Has PartsGeek.com Been in Business?

According to the PartsGeek about us page, the company has been in operations since 2008.

4. Where Does www.PartsGeek.com Ship From?

The PartsGeek about us page indicates that the company has warehouses across the US where they ship from. While PartsGeek has an office in Marlton, New Jersey, they do not offer walk in services thus customers can order online and have the items delivered to their location.

5. How Can I Cancel an Order on Parts Geek?

According to the PartsGeek Cancelation Policy page, they do not accept order cancellation as orders start to be processed within an hour of the customer ordering. For this same reason, PartsGeek does not accept order changes.

Partsgeek cancelation policy

6. How Can I Return an Order to PartsGeek?

According to the PartsGeek return policy page, customers can return their orders within 30 days of delivery. PartsGeek stipulates that returned items must have an RMA number, else the returns won’t be accepted.

To obtain the RMA number, go to the Track My Order page, enter your email address and order number and submit a support ticket within 30 days of ordering your product. Typically, the RMA number will be emailed to you within 4 working days. If you have not received your RMA within 5 business days, email the PartsGeek customer support for assistance. In the case that you are returning multiple items, you will receive multiple RMA numbers. Ensure that the correct RMA number is put on the correct item.

PartsGeek provides the below procedure for shipping back items:

1. Check that all of the parts you wish to return are included in your RMA e-mail.
  2. We strongly recommend that you return your item with a shipping carrier that can provide you with insurance and a tracking number in case of loss or damage.
  3. All returns should be able to be tracked from the time you ship your return until it is signed for on the dock.
  4. Please make sure to clearly write the correct RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
  5. Please do not write on the "boxes" your parts come in as your product will not be considered "resalable”.
  6. All returns are freight prepaid by the customer. We do not offer return shipping reimbursement regardless of the party at fault.”

PartsGeek return policy

7. How Long Does PartsGeek.com Take to Ship?

The PartsGeek shipping policy indicates that most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. Once shipped, orders take between 3-7 business days to be delivered.  Truck freights take 3-7 business days. Please note that these are estimated timelines, and shipping & delivery times may take longer subject to weather, availability of items, and vendor delays among others.

PartsGeek Shipping services are not available on weekends and public holidays, and they only ship to the continental 48 states.

Partsgeek shipping policy

You can track your order on the order help section of the Partsgeek.com about us page by entering your email address and order number. Usually, the tracking number is sent to your email within 3 days of ordering.

Partsgeek order tracking

8. How Do I Complain About PartsGeek?

You can complain about PartsGeek either to them directly, on a consumer review website or to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

Get in touch with the PartsGeek customer service and air your issues to them directly. Alternatively, platforms such as Pissedconsumer.com allow customers to review various companies. By complaining about PartsGeek on Pissedconsumer.com, the automobile parts company representatives have a chance to respond and resolve your issue. It also informs other consumers about the type of services and products offered by PartsGeek.

The Federal Trade Commission complaint assistant page is a platform where you can make complaints about a company for the government to investigate and take the necessary action.

Did we miss your PartsGeek complaint or question?

Freelance Writer

By Winnie
Health and Beauty Expert

Winnie is a freelance writer and B2C content expert who specializes in health and beauty, cafes and restaurants, fitness products buyer guides and researches. She has been working with international clients since 2012.

• is partsgeek legit
  • partsgeek return policy
  • partsgeek reviews
  • partsgeek shipping policy

Legal disclaimers:

1. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, it is not intended to provide any legal, medical, accounting, investment or any other professional advice as individual cases may vary and should be discussed with a corresponding expert and/or an attorney.

2. All or some image copyright belongs to the original owner(s). No copyright infringement intended.